We help exceptional individuals in the hotel and restaurant sector take the next step in their careers
Job hunting can be a frustrating process but, with Recruit Hospitality to guide you, together we can make the experience a successful and positive one.
Sending your CV to Recruit Hospitality is not only a more effective way to get your hospitality job application seen by potential employers, but a smart move to match your talent with the best hospitality career opportunities.
What’s more, our service to candidates is free, confidential, personalised and professional.
Recruit Hospitality focuses on your career, and you
We know the ebb and flow of the hospitality and catering jobs market better than most but we are more interested in getting to know you and what it is you really want from a change of job.
- We seek to understand your career goals, ambitions coupled with work-life balance and lifestyle requirements
- You get a personal service from us, we’re human and not a faceless job board
- We’ll call you with full details of career opportunities which match, or exceed, your expectations
- Because we work closely with our employer clients we often have access to unadvertised job vacancies
- CV and career goals help
- Professional advice before your interviews
- Nationwide coverage – opportunities local to you
- Crystal clear recruitment process from first interview to offer stage
- Communication and proper feedback at all times
- Respect for your privacy – we never send your CV to a client without your express permission
- Experience is our secret ingredient – we’ve been doing recruitment for over 30 years
We’re proud to support SAFERjobs
Recruit Hospitality is a SAFERjobs partner which means you can apply for jobs through our site knowing that your details are safe and secure and meet the recommended SAFERjobs guidelines.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
We would love to hear from you
Whether you’re looking for a career change, a new permanent job, a role with more responsibility or some temporary work, we will work tirelessly to help you achieve your goal. Please call us on 01946 448765 or click here to upload your CV.
We Place People First