Hotel, restaurant and chef jobs and recruitment in London
As one of the most experienced hospitality recruiters in the UK, Recruit Hospitality Ltd supports hotels, restaurants and catering companies with their recruitment needs throughout London.
We specialise in finding the best quality talent available for permanent and temporary vacancies covering a wide range of job roles, at all levels, both front of house and back of house.
London in brief
- London is the capital and largest city of England and the United Kingdom.
- The River Thames travels through the city.
- London is the biggest city in western Europe, and the world’s largest financial centre.
- London is about 2000 years old.
- London was founded by the Romans who called it Londinium.
- The population of London is 8,787,892
For a long time, London was a small city. All its people lived inside the walls that were built by the Romans. This area is still called the City of London. There were many villages around the city. Gradually, more people came to live there. Then, step by step, the villages joined together into one huge city.
London is one of the world’s most important cities for business, finance, and politics. It is also important for culture: media, entertainment, fashion, and art.
How can we help you?
Whether you are looking to recruit staff or find a new job, in the London hospitality and catering sector, Recruit Hospitality have the experience, expertise and passion to help you. Call us on 01772 846 990 or click here to send us an online message.
We Place People First