Due to the continued success of their popular restaurant, our client is looking to recruit an additional Chef in order to expand the business further.
The restaurant is a solely fresh food restaurant serving small plates of well-sourced ingredients. The ethos is to use decent produce and interesting world ingredients that result in something different for the customer.
It is therefore essential the candidate has experience working in a fresh food kitchen and a passion for great produce.
The role would suit somebody who enjoys working in a small team where his or her contributions make a notable impact on success of the business, someone who is creative and interested in food with ambition to expand their skills and knowledge repertoire.
Hours are open to negotiation as is pay, so if you have the skills listed below please state desired hours in your application.
• Solid command of key food preparation techniques
• Confident approach to service
• Maintain a clean working environment
• Experience in a similar role (sous/CDP)
• Self motivated and pro active in own job role
• A genuine interest in ingredients
• An interest in Spanish, Portuguese and mezze dining
• Well travelled
• Monday to Saturday 5.30-9.00pm
• Sunday 5.00-8.30pm
In return for you efforts, an excellent wok environment is on offer and the opportunity to be part of a new venture with big ambitions.
• Paid per hour, for every hour worked
• Excellent tip share, well above local standards
• Rate of pay negotiable dependant on experience and skill set.
• Short working week with ample free time for personal life
You can share this job, with your friends and colleagues, on social media: