Opportunities to work for Disney Cruise Line!
Embark on your Career, Navigate your Future!
Disney Cruise Line, the leader in High Standard family cruising, is known for providing guests with world-class incredible vacation experience while offering Crew Members with outstanding Career Opportunities.
As an Assistant Dining Room Server, you will:
- Rotate between 3 main 450-seat restaurants, quick service locations on board ship and a buffet on Castaway Cay
- Organise and coordinate dinner service for 16-22 guests in the dining room, with 2 dinner settings per night
- Provide exceptional service throughout the Guests of all ages during breakfast, lunch, dinner, special events
- Learn the finer details about wine and selling cocktails to dinner Guests
- Work with 975 Crew Members of over 50 nationalities, including 150 in the Dining Room alone
- Interesting compensation package (Attractive Salary system bases on tips and gratuities and medical care provided during the whole duration of the contract)
- Food and accommodation provided (Shared Cabin, including phone, TV/DVD player, wireless Internet, personal lockable storage space and beverage cooler)
- Crew privileges include complimentary passes to Disney Theme Parks, merchandise discounts, sailing discounts, Disney movies, Crew Gym, Internet Café and more
To apply, candidates must:
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Speak English fluently.
- Have at least 2 years of professional experience in the position they are applying for (ship experience is a plus).
To Apply : https://en.internationalservices.fr/candidature.php?programme=21 or by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org